Cupcake Banner

Friday, August 23, 2013

Chia Apple Crunch Bowl

Sometimes I eat things that I love and then run out of ingredients and stop making it. Thats what happened with my morning chia. This bowl has it all.Vitamin E, magnesium, Fiber, omega 3's and more minerals. It's healthy and fresh tasting in every bite. I've gone perfecting this combo and now I'm ready to share it with you all.

Here's what you'll need
-3 tbsp of chia seed
-1 Cup of almond milk
- 10 almonds (chopped)
-1/2 Green apple (chopped)
-1/2 tsp of cinnamon

Preparation:
Pour 3 tbsp of chia seed into a bowl, then add 1 cup of cold almond milk. Stir and let it sit for about 5-10min until chia has turned into its jelly form. Stir around

Then top of with apple, almond and cinnamon and enjoy!
If you make this, I'd love to see your pics, tag my on Instagram @lilycupcake








No comments:

Post a Comment