Cupcake Banner

Monday, May 6, 2013

Physicians Formula BB cream Review

Completed look with BB Cream, liquid liner, blush and #Nofilter

So in case youre asking yourself "what the heck is BB cream"? allow me to explain.. BB cream stand for Beauty Balm and it is a Moisturizer + Foundation +SPF all in one. Even though my first impression of BB cream was a fail (Garnier Fructis), the temptation to want a product that offers all these benefits was too alluring so I decided to try a different brand. I chose Physicians Formula because out of all the drugstore brands, they offer a more natural approach by making their products
-Hypoallergenic
-Paraben Free (which is the biggest plus)
-Gluten Free
-Fragrance Free
-Non Comedogenic (pore blocker)
-Dermatologist Approved
10 Beauty Benefits

It only comes in 2 shade
Light/Meduim
Medium/Deep

I chose the Light/Medium and it seemed to match my skin perfectly. I used it on my friend who was fair to light skinned and somehow it match her skin tone too. So looks like even though coloring options are broad, it does a good job at blending into various skin tones.

Application:


I applied it with my fingers to make sure that I got the fullest coverage possible then went over it with a foundation brush to smoothen it out and give an even more flawless look.

Appearance:
Before                            After   
It gave my skin a nice glow as well as amazing coverage. Didn't look cakey or set into my fine lines or eye wrinkles.

Long Lasting:
I applied it early in the morning and by the end of the day I felt my skin still looked pretty much the same.

Overall my first impressions of this product are really good. For the price and what it offers to do for your skin, I feel its well worth it. I look forward to giving it more time and seeing if I really notice a difference in my skin (like it promises to do) I hear Physicians Formula has a BOGO sale now at CVS so run over and get you some of this makeup goodness. It's got the Lily stamp of approval :)

With Love,
Lily


No comments:

Post a Comment